Lunches and Free School Meals
The school provides universal free school meals for children in the Early Years and Key Stage 1 and priced at £2.60 for pupils in Key Stage 2. Pupils have the choice of bringing their own packed lunch to school or having a hot school dinner. Meals are provided by Eyon Catering and there is a 3 week menu which includes a variety of meat-free meal options. Payment for school dinners is managed through Parent Pay and school dinners and the payment for them must be made 48 hours in advance.
Free School Meals
Free school meals (different from universal free school meals) can be awarded only if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit - providing you are NOT entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family's annual income (as assessed by HMRC) is not more than £16,190 (as at 6 April 2012)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
Applications for free school meals are processed by Wiltshire Council, if you think you may be eligible then you can apply here:
Once you have received the outcome of your application please let us know in the school office.